Access Intelligence, LLC, a leading B2B media company, seeks an Assistant Marketing Manager to help promote events, webinars, award programs and workshops. The Assistant Marketing Manager will work with brands in our Min Media Group.
Targeting business professionals, the Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to develop and manage all promotional activities, including email and e-letters, print, social media, and guerilla marketing to achieve event registration, attendance and revenue. As a key team member, the Assistant Marketing Manager will also contribute to development of the overall marketing strategy, creating and managing effective and highly engaging campaigns, managing industry relations, building new relationships with key industry influencers, and being constantly proactive working with internal and outside vendors. Most emphasis will be on detailed planning of events, creating event promotional materials, managing and attending events and coordinating attendance efforts.
Excellent opportunity to join market-leading brands in the B2B marketing industry. For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years marketing experience in a b2b business environment
- Internet marketing experience including web sites, email campaigns, SEO and SEM
- Create and maintain social media profiles for events
- Create print and online ads; manage distribution
- Implement and manage email campaigns, and e-newsletter distribution
- Field registration calls from attendees/registrants
- Must be a self-starter, multi-tasker, and have strong organizational skills
Access Intelligence is a leading worldwide information and marketing company that provides unparalleled business intelligence and integrated...