Chamilia, headquartered in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a progressive, high growth company that sells customizable jewelry to fine quality jewelry retailers throughout the world. Chamilia is a privately held company selling a variety of bracelets and necklaces with beads and charms made of Italian Murano glass, Swarovski® crystal, as well as gold and silver. Chamilia jewelry allows each individual to design and customize their own bracelets and necklaces each having their own unique character and style.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible in assisting with development and execution of Chamilia’s seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate creative briefs and marketing activities and policies in support of Chamilia’s seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day agency and third-vendor relationships to ensure execution of marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for inventory management of all marketing materials and marketing collateral.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners: product team, merchandising team, sales team, retail performance team, finance team for all marketing campaign execution elements.
- Assist in identifying, developing, and evaluating marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and product opportunities.
- Assist with management of financial objectives and maintaining marketing budget.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
The ideal candidate will have the following education, work experience, and abilities:
- Education and certification: A degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or relevant discipline.
- Experience: A minimum of 5-7 years of marketing experience in a consumer marketing environment. Experience in an image-oriented brand environment that could include beauty, fashion or fashion accessories.
- Technology Skills - Possess solid experience in the application of Microsoft Office products including Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Natural Focus on Customer Service Excellence - - commitment to consistently deliver high quality work products and services in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Communication Skills - - Strong verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication.
- Strong Work Ethic - - has a self-starting nature and conscientious and diligent work ethic, a demonstrated flexibility and integrity, and a collaborative style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups.
Chamilia, LLC was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Minneapolis. The customizable line of jewelry includes bracelets, bangles,...