The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible in assisting with development and execution of Chamilia’s seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate creative briefs and marketing activities and policies in support of Chamilia’s seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day agency and third-vendor relationships to ensure execution of marketing campaigns.
- Manage print buying and color proofing process, ranging from color scatters to composite proofs for all marketing elements, including: catalogs, brochures and POS.
- Responsible for inventory set-up, PO creation and management of all marketing materials and collateral.
- Oversee internal design and production schedules and coordinate artwork release to shared server for retail partners.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners: product team, merchandising team, sales team, retail performance team, finance team for all marketing campaign execution elements.
- Assist UK marketing team in ensuring marketing, photography and printing efforts are aligned
- Manage marketing estimates, track invoices and work with Marketing Director to streamline marketing budget efforts.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
The ideal candidate will have the following education, work experience, and abilities:
- Education and certification: A degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or relevant discipline.
- Experience: A minimum of 4-6 years of marketing experience in a consumer marketing environment. Experience in an image-oriented brand environment that could include beauty, fashion or fashion accessories.
- Technology Skills - Possess solid experience in the application of Microsoft Office products including Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Natural Focus on Customer Service Excellence - - commitment to consistently deliver high quality work products and services in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Communication Skills - - Strong verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication.
- Strong Work Ethic - - has a self-starting nature and conscientious and diligent work ethic, a demonstrated flexibility and integrity, and a collaborative style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups.