Reports To: Marketing Manager
Responsible for assisting in the execution of credit union brand strategies, including print and digital media production/placement, social media strategy, email marketing, and more. Work with Marketing Manager to coordinate all phases of TruStone Financial member communications. Act as the primary point of contact for the internal membership, overseeing promotional process, and initiating work within the department and/or checking on the status of jobs already in process.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
· Work with marketing manager to coordinate digital marketing programs (Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing) and delivery systems that will enhance brand awareness of TruStone Financial.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to establish, implement and evaluate short and long range goals, objectives and priorities for the credit unions advertising, promotion, market research and public relations functions.
- Assist with daily operation of the marketing group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow as well as being a resource for department staff in completion of duties.
- Provide leadership in the design, development and implementation of TruStone Financial promotions and marketing programs.
- Design, develop, and implement marketing programs, materials and delivery systems that will reflect our brand and achieve the overall business plan goals of the credit union.
· Maintain TruStone Financial social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, foursquare, and Yelp.
- Oversee creation and implementation of email marketing program.
· Maintain TruStone Financial website and ancillary websites owned or maintained by TruStone Financial.
- Recommend and coordinate media placement (i.e. radio, newspaper, billboard, etc.) on schedule and within established budget parameters.
- Utilize and expand cross-sale tools such as in-branch media screens, NEXT sales tool, and other available marketing channels.
- Responsible for making recommendations to marketing manager on ways to enhance the in-branch experience for the member and employee.
- Recommend strategies to branch management on overall business development and community outreach.
- Assisting as needed in the content creation of marketing related documents to membership in preparation of final review by marketing manager (i.e. newsletters, eMarketing, statement inserts, forms, and press releases).
· Responsible for determining appropriate content to place on TruStones intranet site for marketing department as well as overall credit union website.
· Attend appropriate manager meetings and develop relationships with peer group to identify marketing opportunities.
· Establish and manage outside vendor relationships necessary to carry out positions responsibilities and lead to successful completion of assigned marketing assignments (i.e. vendor contracts and risk assessment policies for assigned area of responsibility.)
- Assist in the formulation of the annual marketing budget and ensure the department stays within budgetary guidelines.
Major Skills and Competencies
- Must maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations that pertain to this position and ensure that all TruStone Financial communications are in compliance with NCUA and other State and Federal regulations.
- Monitor competitors products and services in the marketplace to ensure there are no competitive gaps in our products. Responsible for recommendation of product and service enhancements that support the long-term vision of the Credit Union.
- Other duties as assigned
· Exceptional oral and written communication and copywriting skills.
· Demonstrated experience in strategic thinking.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously while working in a high pressure, deadline orientated environment.
· Work both independently and as part of a team; provide self direction.
· Professional, flexible, enthusiastic and the ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
· Experience with producing financial product materials desired. Ability to develop knowledge of credit unions,
financial regulatory rules and financial products necessary.
Physical Job Requirements
Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift objects.
· Ability to move about and communicate with a diverse membership and employee group.
· Ability to accomplish the described responsibilities through the use of computers and technology.
· Physical effort involves lifting up to 30 pounds on occasion.
· Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
· Ability to work in a changing, challenging and fast paced work environment.
· Variable stress levels.
· Provide own transportation.
· Occasional business travel.
Environmental Job Requirements
Typically located in a comfortable, quiet indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, strong drafts, or bright lights.
- Satisfactory completion of pre employment screening.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field or an equivalent level of knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in copywriting, creative design, print production, inventory management and the use of electronic desktop hardware and software: i.e. Quark Xpress, ACT, Photoshop, Word, Illustrator, and keep systems operational.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat.
TruStone Financial - 11 months ago
Christopher & Banks
Christopher & Banks
- 23 days ago
- 30+ days ago
Omnicom Media Group
Omnicom Media Group
- 30+ days ago