Are you Entrepreneurial? Are you a Creative Spirit? Do you like to BUILD things?
If yes, BPN is the place for you!
We are a full service media planning and buying agency that is nimble, strategic and committed to innovation. As brand programmers; we are creative thinkers, pioneers, and innovators. We turn knowledge and data into insight, insight into action, and action into tangible results.
The Assistant Digital Planner coordinates everyday media operations and requires working closely with all staff levels within BPN, including other departments within the company, external vendors and business partners in the planning, execution and administration of media activities on behalf of our clients.
- Assist in the development of media strategies and plans, specifically utilizing research tools and historical client data.
- Perform ongoing stewardship of media plans and client documents.
- Assist in the reporting and billing for media campaigns.
- Manage his/her daily duties, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all projects.
- Keep abreast of new media opportunities and developments and shares information with the planning group.
- Build and maintain relationships with media representatives/vendors.
- Knowledge and passion for media/advertising
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible and be a team player
- Bachelors degree – degree or concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or business administration preferred but not required