With an equal focus on creativity and accountability, Draftfcb is the first global, fully integrated marketing communications agency for the digital age to operate against a single P&L without any silos. The agency is driven by a singular focus on consumer behavior as expressed by its proprietary 6.5 Seconds That Matter SM operating system, which recognizes the importance of producing creative executions that really matter to consumers in the brief amount of time they are willing to give marketers in today’s media-saturated world. The Draftfcb network spans 153 offices in 90 countries and employs approximately 9,300 people.
The Assistant Media Planner assists in all facets of the media process, from plan development, to implementation, billing, and ongoing results analysis.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and monitoring of media plans
- Facilitating the gathering and organizing of all media rate and research information required to develop media strategies
- Interacting with sales representatives in the evaluation of potential media vehicles
- Completing the necessary functions in Datatech as required on your specific accounts. This may include inputting and issuing Insertion Orders, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, as well as billing related information
- Assisting in the monitoring of campaign media results by compiling results data and updating reports on an ongoing basis
- Updating schedules ad flowcharts
- Gathering publication audit circulation statements to determine whether guaranteed rates bases have been achieved
- Collecting checking copies and monitoring/analyzing ad positioning
- Assisting in the development of competitive analyses, including the gathering of competitive data and incorporating the data into comprehensive charts
- Remaining informed about industry news and trends
- Four-year college degree, preferred
- Prior internship or classroom experience in media planning, preferred but not required
- Excellent professional skills, including effective written and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn new things
- Ability to follow directions
- Attention to detail and ability to proof work for accuracy
- Ability to work on multiple tasks effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Mathematically and technically inclined
- Computer proficiency, preferably with a strong working knowledge of Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's largest...