Are you Entrepreneurial? Are you a Creative Spirit? Do you like to BUILD things?
If yes, BPN is the place for you!
We are a full service media planning and buying agency that is nimble, strategic and committed to innovation. As brand programmers; we are creative thinkers, pioneers, and innovators. We turn knowledge and data into insight, insight into action, and action into tangible results.
At BPN, our overall mission is to BUILD audience attention and drive business results through progressive brand programming.
- Assist in the development of media strategies and plans, specifically utilizing research tools and historical client data.
- Perform ongoing stewardship of media plans and client documents.
- Assist in the reporting and billing for media campaigns.
- Manage his/her daily duties, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all projects.
- Keep abreast of new media opportunities and developments and shares information with the planning group.
- Build and maintain relationships with media representatives/vendors.
BPN is looking for talented and driven new college graduates to join our team. We have many opportunities available in the area of Media Planning and Buying for individuals looking to start an exciting career in the world of Media! Prior related experience appreciated but not necessary as we are willing work with the right candidate in regards to training and development.
- Knowledge and passion for media/advertising
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
- Proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible and be a team player
- Bachelors degree – degree or concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or business administration preferred but not required
It is the Policy of BPN, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.