- Assist Media and Sr. Media Planners on media plan development
- Send RFP's out
- Create and revise Insertion Orders
- Handle billing issues
- Utilize reporting and planning tools (Atlas, @Plan, AdRelevance)
- Report analysis support
- Take screen shots
- Contact/meet with vendors
At Razorfish, the Internet is not a hobby. Technology is not something we dabble in. And digital design is not a sideline while we create print ads or television commercials. We were born digital, passionate about blending art and science, about defying the edge of what is possible. We got to be #1 because we believed -- and still do -- in the power of the Web to transform lives, and brands.
- 0 - 2 years relevant media experience
- Bachelor's degree, relevant courses or internships preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Time-management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
Do you share our passion? Apply to this position, or drop us a line to tell us about yourself.
This is a full-time opportunity.
Razorfish - 9 months ago
Razorfish, Inc. is a digital strategy and services provider that helps organizations leverage technology to improve productivity, increase r...