The Assistant Men’s Volleyball Coach is responsible for assisting the head coach with the overall management of the volleyball program including, practice planning, recruitment, player development, and implementing game strategy.
Assist the head coach with managing a Division III Volleyball program, including coaching during the non-traditional season (fall) and the traditional season (spring).
Responsible for assisting the head coach with the recruitment, supervision and coaching of NCAA Division III student-athletes, under the guidelines of the college, NECC (New England Collegiate Conference) and NCAA policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of collegiate coaching and/or playing experience.
- Working knowledge of all NCAA rules and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences (- i.e., students, parents, faculty, staff, alumni, administration and community).
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, applicant screening will begin immediately, and the search will continue until the position is filled.
Please include a cover letter, CV/resume, and contact information for three references.
Lesley University is committed to recruiting and employing qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Lesley University - 17 months ago