You share our passion for sports, fashion and an active lifestyle. You are ambitious, keen to learn and quick on the uptake. You also know how to communicate and assert yourself with an open attitude and determination. You enjoy working in a team environment and think internationally. You are fully conscious of the fact that flexibility, logical thinking and the ability to adapt to new situations are essentials for winning the game.
As our Assistant Merchandise Manager - Tennis , you'll be expected to bring your own MVP performance to the tasks below.
Assist the Merchandising team in planning and organizing the go-to-market cycle to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
Key Accountabilities :
- Assist Merchandise Team to differentiate seasonal key account range plans (including visual merchandising)
- Assist Merchandise Team to co-ordinate the range release process, including:
- Managing the catalog production process,
- May assist with the management of internal adidas systems, including range planning, DMT, SAP, Webtext and RMS as needed.
- May assist with the management of disseminating updated information to internal adidas customers, including Product Marketing, Sales, Footwear, Communications and others.
- Follow up with communication with Sales Team / Account Planning Managers
- Field general requests of the merchandising department.
- Perform consumer market / trend research
- Assist merchandiser with identifying products to maximize profitability/productivity.
- Present ranges internally and when needed externally
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- May assist with sample co-ordination, event management assistance and general office duties.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and working with systems/applications.
- Ability to research and present depth business research.
- Ability to present in front of large and small groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Category specific understanding preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Marketing/Business or related field preferred; and
- One (1) year sports or other product marketing related experience; or
- Combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree
adidas’ founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. At adidas we understand it takes a village to accomplish this mission. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say “Impossible is Nothing” or “Celebrate Originality”; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
adidas Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Adidas strives to be the leading sports brand in the world – an ambitious yet realistic goal. One major lever to achieve this is the brand’s...