Online Marketing Manager will help manage various aspects of the in-house SEO/SEM program, working closely with internal business teams in a highly collaborative, cross-functional and fast-paced environment, ensuring the program is aligned with enterprise drive times and business objectives.
Needs to have a general understanding of other Direct Response Marketing (DRM) channels, including Affiliate Marketing and Comparison Shopping Engines.
· Assistance in managing external partner relationships (e.g., Google, Yahoo and Microsoft)
· Applying strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to educate and influence others about how SEM works and when it is effective, etc.
· Deploying SEM best practices across accounts, campaigns, and devices (mobile and tablets)
· Managing ad budgets in collaboration with Finance and Accounting
· Conducting regular competitive analyses on search share of voice trends and utilizing web analytics to make data-driven decisions, optimize program performance and improve spend effectiveness
· Managing the workflow and business rhythms around reporting, analysis and A/B testing on messaging, landing pages, and on-site targeting capabilities
· Coordinating with internal teams to, for example, align SEM with current website content and promotions.
Must be a team-player who is a self-starter, curious and eager to learn, and well organized. High attention to detail, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills is required. Needs to embrace learning from change and be flexible in situations not always process-driven.
· Bachelor's Degree required, 3.0 GPA Minimum
· Experience in SEM across Google, Yahoo! and MSN/Bing
· Advanced skills in quantitative and qualitative analyses and communication (written and verbal)
· Experience in Excel (pivot tables, functions, macros is ideal but not required )
· Advanced experience in PowerPoint (ability to present stories with data and visuals)
· Advanced understanding of push/pull marketing strategies
· Proven ability to manage programs in a highly dynamic, collaborative and matrixed environment
· Experience activating on mobile-, social- and emerging media trends