Are you an energetic online marketing genius searching for an opportunity to let your creative juices flow in a dynamic environment? If so, you can look forward to running with the BEST! Road Runner Sports is a profitable company that has been continually growing since 1983.
Bring your energy, enthusiasm and passion to Road Runner Sports and together, we win!
What you can count on from Road Runner Sports:
What you’ll get to do:
- Training and development to be your personal BEST.
- Extensive benefits package, including medical, dental and 401k.
- Paid race entries.
- Employee discount pricing on all the best gear.
- The reward of making your customers FEEL GREAT as they experience the RRS website.
- And more!
You’re a perfect fit if you:
- Drive revenue for 2 RRS online marketing programs, with the goal of owning both programs once fully trained.
- Handle day-to-day operational duties for both online marketing programs, including price changes, product loads/audits, posting errors, pulling data for reporting purposes, etc.
- Collaborate with the RRS merchandising team to identify additional revenue opportunities.
- Work within a cross-functional team to evaluate, conceptualize, plan, and execute new revenue driving components of the online marketing programs.
- Act as the liaison between RRS and third parties on technical, shipping, posting, and customer care issues.
Apply NOW to RUN with your career!
- Have at least 3+ years of internet marketing experience, at least 2+ years in a leadership role, and a Bachelors degree from a college or university. An equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of driving revenue.
- Have exposure to or have managed P&L statements.
- Have experience successfully launching online marketing programs.
- Bonus Points: Have experience managing an eBay and/or Amazon Program.
- Can demonstrate the ability to effectively negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and enjoys analyzing spreadsheets.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Can work effectively in a fast paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Can work effectively with a variety of team members / personalities.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills.
- Are considered by peers and supervisors to be self managing and results driven.
- Enjoy exercising your creative muscles and love to work in a team environment where the input and ideas of all team members are considered .