Assistant Operations Supervisor - Garden City, KS
The Assistant Operations Supervisor of the Buffalo Dunes project will report to the Operations Manager.
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with salary information
- During the construction phase of the project, provide support to the EGNPA engineering and construction team, focusing on the project substation and collection system.
- Develop annual budget and maintenance plans for the project substation, collection system and other balance of plant equipment, ensuring high availability and safe operations.
- Manage the relationship with the project interconnection counter party, grid operator and local utilities.
- With the support of the EGPNA EHS department, lead an effective EHS program in accordance with EGPNA policies, applicable laws and regulations and permits.
- With the support of the EGPNA compliance director, assist in the project NERC compliance program.
- Manage project high voltage training program.
- Recommend capital improvement projects during the annual budgeting process to improve the operational efficiency and/or safe operations of the project.
- Assist in the management of 3 rd party wind turbine service providers.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with all project landowners.
- 5+ years of high voltage / substation operations and maintenance or construction experience, wind energy background preferred
- Experience managing third party service providers
- Project contract management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Must be able to work at heights of 300+ feet
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
Enel - 19 months ago