The Assistant Operations Supervisor will help manage the operations and maintenance of the project. The primary focus of the position is the operations and maintenance of the project balance of plant equipment including the substation, collection system and other high voltage equipment.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Develop annual maintenance plans for the project substation, collection system and other balance of plant equipment, ensuring availability.
- Recommend capital improvement projects during the annual budgeting process to improve the operational efficiency and/or safe operations of the project.
- Assist in the management of 3 rd party service providers.
- With the support of the EGPNA compliance director, assist in the project NERC compliance program.
- With the support of the EGPNA EHS department, lead an effective EHS program in accordance with EGPNA policies, applicable laws and regulations and permits.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Manage project high voltage training program
- Manage the relationship with the project interconnection counterpart, grid operator and local utilities.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with all project landowners.
If interested please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Assistant, Ops Supervisor - Origin Wind Farm - OK in the subject line.
- 8+ years of high voltage / substation operations and maintenance or construction experience, wind energy background preferred
- Experience managing third party service providers
- Project contract management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Must be able to pass physical exam in order to work at heights of 300+ feet
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required