Fragomen is the largestlaw firm in the world dedicated to corporate immigration, and is, recognized as the leading global immigration services provider. Fro more than 60 years, Fragomen has represented a broad range of companies, organizations and emerging businesses, working in partnership with clients to facilitate the hiring and transfer of employees worldwide. We have over 300 attorneys and 1400 legal professionals who work with our clients to understand their business and immigration priorities, monitor regulatory and policy developments, and draw on our extensive resources to proactively counsel clients on strategies for most effectively managing their immigration programs. Fragomen has more than 39 offices in key locations across the Americas, Europe, Asia-pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
The offices of Fragomen Global LLP, located in Matawan, New Jersey seeks to employ a Document Services Coordinator to work with the firm's clients and Fragomen colleagues to insure that document procurement and authentication matters are processed in the most efficient manner. The Coordinator is frequently in contact with Embassies, Consulates and other government representatives, to obtain up to date and accurate legal information and status information on applications, thus ensuring the client's needs are being met.
- Serve as initial point of contact and caseworker for clients in gathering and preparing critical support documentation associated with requests originating in the US for document procurement and authentication support.
- Perform intake of cases once assigned.
- Respond to document procurement and authentication requests (email/telephone).
- Serve as point of contact for clients, local advisors and colleagues in relation to document procurement and/or authentication of documentation.
- Provide clients with clear, concise instructions and list of required documentation in order to procure, verify, legalize and/or apostille various types of record.
- Follow-up with client/client employees regarding pending or outstanding documentation.
- Draft and edit authorization letters, application forms, and cover letters.
- Research, gather, prepare, authenticate, legalize and/or Apostille supporting documentation associated with immigration proceedings by communicating with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Monitor case progress, identify potential issues/problems, and provide potential solutions, as necessary and appropriate.
- Coordinate delivery and pick-up of document procurement and authentication matters by outside messenger service.
- Coordinate translation services, where necessary.
- Maintain a professional relationship with embassies, consulates, agencies, organizations and government authorities.
- Collaborate with local advisors and/or vendors regarding document processing, guidelines, timeframes and invoices.
- Conduct and/or participate in meetings/conference calls regarding potential, past or current issues and/or status updates and timing estimates regarding document procurement matters.
- Assist with complex inquiries.
- Assist with development and maintenance of content for Global Knowledge Library, as required.
- Maintain client contact information.
- Provide simple status updates.
- File documents in proper order.
- Make clear and complete photocopies.
- Extract data in accurate manner.
- Update case management system.
- Create invoices for billable work, format content and review for accuracy.
- Prepare reports.
- Manage petty cash and monitor box, as necessary. Distribute and calculate monies, organize procurement of money orders, compile receipts and replenish, as necessary.
- Generate reports and record all money orders for Finance Department, as necessary.
Other duties as assigned
- Contributes to the Firm’s overall initiative to consistently improve its image internally and externally. Displays professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of the Firm as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, on the telephone and in person.
- Learns procedural and processing requirements for various types of document procurement services.
- Builds knowledge of Firm and client processes.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Drafts and assembles document procurement requests and applications.
- Achieves high level of productivity.
- Multitasks in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Conducts casework in accordance with established SLAs and protocols.
- Files documents in proper order.
- Makes clear and complete photocopies.
- Updates case management system.
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy - 10 months ago