LivingSocial is the local marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city. We help local businesses grow by introducing them to high-quality new customers and give merchants the tools to make our members their regulars. Based in Washington, DC, we have more than 70 million members around the world.
At LivingSocial, we move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and ferociously committed to executing each day. Do you want to be challenged by your job and be surrounded by passionate, dedicated, and creative people? Are you hungry? If so, we want to invest in you!
Assistant Photo Editors source and create beautiful imagery to generate an engaging experience for LivingSocial subscribers. Their primary focus will be daily deals with the potential for growth in other aspects of the website under the guidance of a Photo Editor. The ideal candidate will work closely with their colleagues to produce a high volume of images per day in this fun and fast paced creative environment.
- Source, resize, retouch and optimize images for web platform
- Meet deadlines for multiple daily deliverables
- Triage urgent requests
- Opportunity to assist in studio and on location shoots
- Take creative direction from supervisors
- BA or BFA in Photography or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop and Lightroom
- Experience in digital asset management from receiving images to when the final goes live
- Ability to work quickly, maintaining an exceedingly high level of quality consistent with the company style guide
- Must have exceptionally strong organization and communication skills
- Competitive Base Salary
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
LivingSocial appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is the policy of LivingSocial to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. The company will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
LivingSocial - 18 months ago
LivingSocial is a leading marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city – or wherever you may be.