The Assistant Product Development Manager is the key business driver to assure that “On Demand” and ”Asset purchase” vendors are exceeding their KPI’s in regards to selection, product level attributes, operational excellence and meeting timeline goals for samples. Additionally this role will spot check pricing and review the competitive landscape to assure our store for the customer always exceeds our internal goals as established with Sr. Merchants.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Own “On Demand” vendor relationships.
- Partner with DA operations to assure all issues are discovered and resolved in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot any vendor issues that might arise through production.
- Contribute unique and different product ideas by challenging vendor base to adhere to a Newness cycle.
- Spot check vendors on quality standards and challenge vendors to exceed based on Sr. Merchant quality inputs.
- Coordinate all aspects of product creation and sku set up with On-Demand vendors including photography and accurate product attributes.
- Collaborate with Merchandise Managers to develop new product and design ideas.
- Collaborate with operations on excess stock/customer returns to assure DA is credited for those returns.
- Have an understanding of networks brand image for each property.
- Bring clarity and direction to projects that seem ambiguous. Develop and maintain a master role out schedule with merchants in regards to our tier one offering for new or underserved properties across all clients.
- Listen to the needs of the Merchants and be responsive to help evaluate priorities and share in the execution process.
- Remain open and reactive to the ever changing projects.
Delivery Agent, Inc. ( www.deliveryagent.com ), named #1 Privately Held Media Company by Inc. Magazine, and #3 on the Deloitte & Touche Silicon Valley Technology Fast 50, is the leader in shopping-enabled programming and content monetization for more than 125 entertainment properties from major media companies such as NBC Universal, HBO, CBS, Twentieth Century Fox, Discovery Communications, A&E Television Networks, Boston Celtics, New York Knicks, UFC, Tapout, Silverstar and FIFA World Cup. Delivery Agent created the market for shopping-enabled programming by redefining how products related to entertainment are cataloged, merchandised and sold online. Since its inception in 2001, Delivery Agent has deployed its comprehensive technology platform, including e-commerce applications, video and mobile products, and interactive advertising solutions to create profitable connections among entertainment content, consumers and brands.
Delivery Agent is an Equal Opportunity Employer