We are looking for a dynamic Information Technology instructor who can communicate effectively with a diverse population of students. The person chosen for this position will teach coursework toward A.A.S. degree and Information Technology (IT) certificates with emphasis on networking courses, work on curriculum development, and collaborate with colleagues in the department for the assessment of student learning and other projects.
Salary commensurate with education and experience in accordance with the Union-Board Agreement.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Business & Technology
Status of Position:
1. Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related computer field.
2. Current industry recognized certifications.
3. Current and successful work experience in the computer field.
4. Secondary or post-secondary teaching experience or corporate training experience
1. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
2. Current experience working with Networking, Web, and Microsoft applications.
3. Experience developing curriculum and teaching courses in Network Administration.
4. Experience working with culturally diverse students.
5. Interest in higher education pedagogy and familiarity with outcomes assessment.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Prairie State College - 30+ days ago