The Key Program is a private, non-profit human services agency whose mission is to assist at-risk and court-involved children/adolescents and their families to develop positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
Key is currently seeking an Assistant Program Supervisor in one of Key's residential group homes located in Worcester, MA
Qualifications: The Assistant Program Supervisor (APS) is a salaried mid-level management position requiring a Bachelor's degree in a human services related field and 1- 3 years of direct care experience. All candidates must be 21 years of age or older; have a valid state driver's license; and, have a legally registered and insured car for work use.
Responsibilities : The APS provides assistance to the Program Supervisor in the areas of program administration, client and family services, and staff training:
Benefits include: A competitive salary, medical, dental and optical insurances; short-term disability and life insurance; tuition assistance; paid vacation and holidays; paid sick and personal time; retirement program; wellness benefit; pre-tax childcare, and more.
- Coordinate daily program activities and assign responsibilities to caseworker staff
- Help to ensure clients receive quality services that comply with standards and regulations
- Develop positive working relationships with funding sources and all other collaterals
- Promote family-centered and strength-based philosophies within the program
- Assist in the training and orientation of new staff
- Assist to prepare staff schedules, ensure appropriate staff-to-client ratio and provide direct care when needed
- Ensures implementation and adherence to health and safety policies and procedures
Key's mission is to assist troubled youth and their families with developing positive life skills and life experiences so that they may...