The Key Program is a private, non-profit human services agency whose mission is to assist at-risk and court-involved children/adolescents and their families to develop positive life skills so they may pursue productive and rewarding lives. Key works in conjunction with the MA Department of Children & Families (DCF), MA Department of Youth Services (DYS), the MA Department of Mental Health (DMH) and the RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) and is an agency provider of both community-based outreach services and residential treatment programming.
Key is currently seeking an Assistant Program Supervisor in one of Key's residential group homes located in Worcester, MA
Qualifications: The Assistant Program Supervisor (APS) is a salaried mid-level management position requiring a Bachelor's degree in a human services related field and 1- 3 years of direct care experience. All candidates must be 21 years of age or older; have a valid state driver's license; and, have a legally registered and insured car for work use.
Responsibilities : The APS provides assistance to the Program Supervisor in the areas of program administration, client and family services, and staff training:
Benefits include: A competitive salary, medical, dental and optical insurances; short-term disability and life insurance; tuition assistance; paid vacation and holidays; paid sick and personal time; retirement program; wellness benefit; pre-tax childcare, and more.
- Coordinate daily program activities and assign responsibilities to caseworker staff
- Help to ensure clients receive quality services that comply with standards and regulations
- Develop positive working relationships with funding sources and all other collaterals
- Promote family-centered and strength-based philosophies within the program
- Assist in the training and orientation of new staff
- Assist to prepare staff schedules, ensure appropriate staff-to-client ratio and provide direct care when needed
- Ensures implementation and adherence to health and safety policies and procedures