Assistant Project Manager, Healthcare Logistics
The Assistant Project Manager, Healthcare Logistics is responsible for the coordination of all services provided by BRG-Healthcare Logistics at a customer site to include equipment planning, equipment coordination, procurement management, move management, patient relocation, project coordination, and facility readiness.
Responsibilities (* indicates Essentials Duties):
- Responsible for the assisting with the coordination of the move of contents, equipment & staff.*
- Attend and assist with project meetings as needed.*
- Assist in development, monitoring and updating the move schedule.*
- Assist with the development and providing detailed move guidelines.*
- Assist with compiling detailed move origin & destination plans.*
- Assist with compiling move day schedule of events.*
- On site move supervision and management support.*
- Review incoming requests from the clients to assess scope and maintain a master schedule of activity being performed by vendors.*
- Ensure excellent communication and acts as liaison between internal and external service providers, customers, and management as directed by a project manager.*
- Responsible for supporting overall direction of move projects and team, scheduling of resources, and scheduling of project.*
- Monitor the execution of work orders to ensure procedures are followed and Service Level Objectives (SLOs) are met as directed by a project manager.*
- Assist with developing and maintaining procedures for furniture, fixtures & equipment handling and work order/project oversight.*
- Maintain outstanding relationships with vendors and customers to understand requirements and monitor in relation to cost, quality, and schedules.*
- Maintain constant contact with customer to assess satisfaction level to improve performance or cultivate opportunities for new services or products as directed by a project manager.*
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project, and Visio.
- Solid business acumen and commitment to customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated team and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in communicating with all levels of management.
- Strong and proven technical aptitude.
- Willingness to take ownership of requests; prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- B.S. or B.A. in related discipline or related experience.
- Must have at least 3 years in move coordination and vendor management.
- Experience in a Clinical/Hospital Setting.
- Experience in Planning, Move Management, Architecture, or Interior Design.
- Proficiency with Bluebeam.
- General knowledge of blueprint reading/interpretation.
Business Resource Group - 10 months ago
Business Resource Group is a provider of workspace products and services to businesses. The Company markets a full range of new office...