Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their projects. We can offer varied and interesting work with a number of high profile clients across our key business sectors which include: Aviation, Commercial, Education, Energy, Food & Beverage, Hospitality Arts & Leisure, Pharmaceutical, and Manufacturing. We have 19 offices across the United States and are part of an ever expanding international business operating in Europe, the UK, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Faithful + Gould is seeking to engage a highly skilled and experienced Assistant Project Manager to join our Houston staff. In this role you will support the F+G Team in the completion of a variety of project tasks for large manufacturing clients. Our ideal candidate must have good written and verbal communication and organizational skills and a team player. Experience with P6, @risk or other PM software is preferred.
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Assist the Project manager with Best Practices
- Supports the Project Manager in creating and administering project execution plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Supports the Project Manager on day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope including project monitoring and controls during the project lifecycle.
- Ensures that all project-related documents are appropriately filed, record logs kept up to date and are made accessible to project teams.
- Collects and analyzes key project data on a weekly basis and coordinates with the Project Manager on the required reporting thereof.
- Attends program and project meetings, produces and circulates agendas and meeting minutes.
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking and updating the project budgets and invoicing
- Assists the Project Manager in proposal efforts including consultant coordination, technical research, and documentation and proofreading.
- Maintains effective communication between project team members and key stakeholders including; client, consultants, contractors, and public entities.
Education and Experience:
Rewards & Benefits
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related field is required and an MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with P6, @risk or other PM software is preferred but training will be provided as applicable
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills are required.
- The ideal candidate has a positive proactive/driver personality and is eager to learn
- The candidate is also willing to travel
- A PMI or AACEi certification is a plus.
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme; and
- Employee Well-Being Program – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Faithful+Gould - 2 years ago