The Texas Division currently has an opening for an Assistant Project Manager with experience working on large Healthcare construction jobsites. The Assistant Project Manager assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of healthcare construction projects, coordinate, implement and monitor Project Engineer training, provide leadership to project staff, provide administrative support for the Project Superintendent, analyze and monitor job costs, implement all applicable safety program, and manage preparation and execution of project closeout process.
• Assist Project Manager in establishing the Project Chart of Accounts
• Assist Project Manager and Superintendent in the development and updating of the CPM Construction Schedule
• Assist Project Manager in the development of the Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
• Assist the Project Manager in producing a responsibility listing for the entire Project Staff, which shall include administrative assignments
• Coordinate, implement and monitor Project Engineer training and development
• Provide administrative support for the Project Superintendent
• Provide leadership to the Project Staff and the Project
• Analyze and monitor job costs and maintain accurate reports
• Manage and be responsible for processing and tracking the monthly Owner Payment Application
• Track, review, and process Change Proposal Requests, Change Orders and, if applicable, claims
• Assist the Project Manager in analyzing and completing the Quarterly Profit Projection Reports.
• Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in preparing the quantity reports and analyzing the labor costs.
• Implement all applicable safety programs, EEO programs and Affirmative Action Program on the Project
• Assist in establishing, maintaining, and leading the on-site Total Quality Management process
• Manage the preparation and execution of the Project closeout process
• 5 years’ experience in job offered or as Project Engineer/Associate Engineer
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering or Construction Management required
• Large Healthcare construction background preferable
• General knowledge of construction principles/processes required
• Experience with self-perform work preferred
• Proven commitment to Safety and building relationships with the Owner
• Experience managing Field Staff