Assistant Project Managers play a key role supporting Project Managers with all activities required to complete utility-scale solar energy projects on time and under budget. Assistant Project Managers are responsible for tracking schedule and cost information for accurate reporting of project progress and assist the Project Managers with coordinating activities across multiple departments and functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist project managers with schedule management; update schedules to reflect current information, monitor critical path activities, and track outstanding items
- Assist project managers with cost management; track costs and manage accounts payable
- Maintain project documentation associated with contract administration, schedule, and budget
- Work closely with the Project Finance, Construction, and Services teams to satisfy all requirements for commercial operation and financial close
- Preference given for experience in Solar, Renewable Energy or Power Generation
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management and/or Construction Management
- Strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer literacy
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management or related field from an accredited university
SunEdison offers a competitive base salary + performance based bonus program with a leading, high growth entrepreneurial company. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage; life insurance; hybrid vehicle assistance; public transportation assistance; generous paid time off and a matching 401(k) program.
SunEdison - 20 months ago