– St. Paul, MN
CommonBond Communities, a nationally recognized provider of affordable housing and support services for residents, is looking for a full time Assistant Property Manager to help manage Skyline Tower in St. Paul, MN. The primary responsibility of the Assistant Property Manager is to assist the property manager with the daily operations of the community by coordinating the marketing, rental, and occupancy along with a strong focus on customer service and community relations. In addition, this position requires daily administrative duties with respect to both the management office and the apartment community.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of government housing subsidy programs.
- Two years leasing or property management experience.
- Office hours may vary due to the specific needs of the property as determined by the property manager or regional manager.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional sales skills.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet knowledge. (Microsoft, Excel)
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of YARDI software.
- Typing skills.
- Detail oriented and accuracy with numbers.
- Proficient office skills including organizational abilities.
- Exemplary time management skills.
- Knowledge of fair housing and applicable compliance regulations.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness to assist above and beyond as part of “the team.”
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively managing multiple projects or tasks
- Section 8 and Tax Credit experience strongly preferred.
- Post secondary coursework in property management, business, real estate or equivalent experience preferred.
- Post high school education preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Reaching above and below the shoulders.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to file for extended periods of time.
- Ability to open and close file drawers.
- Ability to withstand external weather conditions.
328 W Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN. 55102
CommonBond Communities is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.