Cooper Square Realty, Inc.; NYC’s most prestigious and fastest growing full-service real estate firm has a number of exciting opportunities for career-minded property management professionals.
We are currently seeking Assistant Property Managers to join our team. Assistant Property Managers will need to effectively manage all administrative, communication and organizational tasks while assisting the Property Managers in providing superior client services. Experience with condos and co-ops is a huge plus. Strong performance will provide the right person with a huge growth opportunity.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Successful candidates will have 2+yrs experience in the real estate industry or in a related business environment. Must have energy and ability to multi-task. Strong analytical, organization and communication skills are required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows environment necessary. BJMurray experience is a plus. Bachelor's degree desired.
- Maintain current knowledge of each assigned property
- Prepare and distribute memos, notices and other correspondence to residents
- Review application packages for sales and rentals
- Arrange board interviews and follow up on outcome
- Coordinate all property inspections
- Assist with contractor selection process
- Communicate with residents as needed
- Receive, process and oversee all apartment alteration requests
We offer a team-orientated, high energy work environment and a full benefit package. Salary commensurate with experience. Please direct resumes & inquiries to email@example.com
If your vision is to work with the best than we would like to hear from you!