In this position you will assist the Property Manager in the general administration of the property and daily operation of an apartment community. This role offers the challenge of maximizing net operating income while maintain Forest City's high standards of service and quality. You will also be responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures to make sure all associates are familiar with them.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Supporting and utilizing on-site PC-based property management software.
• Assisting the management in efficient operation of the property consistent with company policy.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of all maintenance programs.
• Assisting residents with any problems or requests.
• Meeting with prospective residents to determine their housing needs and eligibility.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• Associate degree with focus in property management or related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
• May require valid driver's license.
• 1-2 years of property management function (i.e. leasing, bookkeeping, operations.)
• Working knowledge of fair housing laws, affordable housing programs and proven property management performance.
• Proficiency in MS Office; One-Site experience preferred.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (Forest City) is engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and...