Assistant Property Manager - Residential -
We are searching for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to work for a large fast paced luxury apartment community in the North Bethesda, Maryland area. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for assisting the property manager with the overall operation of the community and providing outstanding customer service.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic, creative thinkers who have a vision for excellence. If you think you have these qualities, we would love for you to join our growing and dynamic team!
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Your Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining organized resident files and accurate account ledgers.
• Processing monthly rent payments.
• Managing community delinquency and collection efforts.
• Processes invoices for payment.
• Performing month-end closing activities in the property management system.
• Assist property manager in leadership of leasing and maintenance teams.
• Interface with internal and external customers while providing superior customer service.
To become a valuable member of our team, we require the following:
• 1-2 years of previous property management experience.
• Previous experience with OneSite property management software is a plus.
• Ability to communicate well with residents.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office components
• Ability to navigate and conduct Internet research.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Minimum of Associate's degree preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background checks and drug screening.
Our competitive salary, commissions on every lease, and benefits package includes a 401k retirement plan with company match, employee housing discount, flexible spending plan, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, paid company holidays, and job training programs.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (Forest City) is engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and...