- High school education or equivalent.
- Competent ability with personal computer
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Apartment management experience preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment aptitude test.
- YARDI experience a plus.
Assistant Property Manager Job Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Collects and secures rental payments; handles all distribution of correspondence and communications with residents in relation to rental payment statuses.
- Inputs daily activity transactions accurately.
- Prepares accounting records and reports.
- Assists in eviction process.
- Assists with leasing duties, which include showing apartments and preparing leases.
- Maintains organized community office files.
- Maintains working knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations concerning apartment leasing and management.
- Handles or assists in the work order process to facilitate residents’ service requests are completed satisfactorily.
- Assists in the inspections of vacant apartments and takes appropriate action to prepare them for market-ready status.
- Must assist with scheduling, organizing and hosting tenant functions.
- Must adhere to and comply with all company established policies, procedures, rules and safety standards.
- Must always be courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents and co-workers.
- Must have reliable transportation to complete errands, ie. make bank deposits, attend meetings away from the property, pick up supplies, etc.
- Must be available for overtime, weekend, holiday, and evening work.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard