From providing a living experience that is smart, efficient, and maybe even a little bit fun, to going above and beyond in responding to our neighbors, to take us beyond a commodity that competes on square footage and amenities, Prometheus is continually re-defining what an Assistant Property Manager might be. Challenging convention and recreating the leasing and living experience is where we're headed, with innovation and unsurpassed customer service experience are the yardsticks by which we measure success.
Assistant Property Managers are fundamental to the success of Prometheus. They are responsible for all phases of property operations and to act in the capacity of a General Manager, in their absence. The Assistant Property Manager focuses on administration of the property operations and rental office, supervision where applicable of rental staff and marketing operations, and assistance in monitoring the financial operations to meet property goals. The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for resident retention and providing a quality living experience for the residents, and assisting in providing a second-in-command presence to interpret and consistently implement the policies and procedures of the company, to further augment the productive, positive environment for the property personnel.
- Monitors and directs rental activity, all on-site marketing activities, and functions, both in occupied and vacant apartments, and for compliance with scheduling and monitoring of preparation of market ready units by both the maintenance and leasing staff
- Assists in administrative functions such as timely collection of rents, resident file documentation, corporate living programs, applications, rental documentation, rental tracking, and processing of payables to meet revenue goals and ensure guest satisfaction
- Responsible for hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, and appraising work performance
Required Qualifications - Skills - and Experience:
Cultural Requirements :
- Computer proficient in Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of residents or employees of the organization
- Must be able to function effectively in a customer service environment and carry out instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations and the ability to articulate legal procedures for evictions in local area
Prometheans possess strong communication skills and really enjoy working with others. Our team is made up of a diverse group of people who listen as well as voice their opinion. We want entrepreneur types -- who thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Prometheans are passionate about what they do and are self-motivated. What sets us apart is we are all about doing things differently, seeking opportunities that are not apparent to others, and getting things done. Most importantly, to be successful at Prometheus we act on our principles. Everyday, we set a positive example for others to emulate and embrace our vision that at Prometheus
Prometheus Real Estate Group, Inc. - 12 months ago
Prometheus is committed to maximizing efficiency through the effective use of information technology. The entire enterprise, including our...