Assistant Property Manager
The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with the routine operation of the property. The purpose of this position is to provide the additional capacity needed to manage the property effectively.
- Assist Property Manager in overall management of 125 unit residential apartment complex
- Answer phones
- Greet tenants/applicants
- Process and deposit resident rent checks
- Respond to resident issues along with the Property Manager
- Process invoices & work with vendors
- Assist Property Manager in issuing appropriate communication documents to residents
- Dispatch work orders to Maintenance staff
- Assist in leasing apartments & following up with applicants
- Monthly reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years experience with high school diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Word; Excel
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capable of completing tasks with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Yardi software a plus
- Knowledge of LIHTC and Section 8 regulations a plus
- Great opportunity for career growth
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com