Assistant Property Manager
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Position Type: Employee
Position Duration: Full-Time
Date Posted: 03/25/2013
Assistant Property Manager Needed!
Legacy Partners is a full service real estate company, check us out at www.legacypartners.com today!
Under the supervision of a Senior Property Manager or Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager will assist in the management of commercial and industrial real estate properties for clients by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees. This job may require you to provide own transportation to and from properties for the purpose of conducting regular property inspections.
• Completes special projects at the direction of the Regional Vice President and Senior Property Managers.
• Conducts regular property inspections and arranges for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of property as specified in management services or lessee's agreement.
• Employs, or contracts for services of, security, maintenance, and groundskeeping personnel and manages the bidding process for capital and scheduled maintenance items.
• Assists in the preparation of client financial statements and reports on status of properties.
• Handles details of move-ins and move-outs including market-ready preparations and processing security deposit refunds.
• Abstracts new leases in the Legacy and client-specific databases and prepares lease packages for client execution and internal processing.
• Assists in the resolution of Accounts Receivable issues.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• California Real Estate License Required
Legacy Partners is a leading vertically integrated real estate investment manager, owner and operator, with a comprehensive portfolio of...