Move up with Multiband! We are looking for a dedicated and dynamic individual to move their career forward with us at our Minnetonka, MN office.
Multiband is a nationwide technology-focused service company that provides video, technology, communication and energy service solutions. The Recruiting Administrator will be responsible for pre-screening and scheduling applicants over the phone for interviews for multiple positions.
Multiband is a growing, NASDAQ-listed company that values our team and we are committed to helping associates advance within the company. Additionally, we promote a style of leadership that emphasizes coaching to help all of our associates perform to the best of their ability.
Multiband is proud to offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Pay at or above industry standard depending on experience
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate service
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Free DIRECTV (Only if they support the DIRECTV side of business)
- Leadership and Service Excellence training opportunities
- Much, much more!
- Post ads for open positions
- Review all resumes and narrow the recruiting search to only those that are qualified
- Pre-screen and schedule interviews for applicants
- Answer applicant questions and provide direction
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and problem solve
- Must be professional and articulate on the telephone
- Knowledge of basic computing skills and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- HS diploma or GED required, degree preferred in a related area such as Human Resource Management
Multiband Corporation provides voice, data and video services to multi-dwelling unit and single family home customers. The Company’s...