Assistant EHS Coordinator
1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Assist in the development and implementation of a
Safety Strategy for Company’s North America Operations
that establishes Safety as a key Company Value and
drives continuous improvement in safety in all areas of
3. Assist the Regional Coordinator in the development
and implementation of Safety Policies and Procedures for
the Company in North America.
4. Under the supervision of the Regional Coordinator,
perform site visits with senior leadership members,
recording identified issues and developing corrective
5. Under the supervision of the Regional Coordinator,
perform site audits of EON and Contractor activities and
6. Maintain safety performance metrics, statistics,
records and injury reporting and record keeping systems
for the assigned region.
7. Coordinate safety plans and programs proposed by
Contractors working at the Company’s sites and monitor
their performance to assure compliance.
8. Under the supervision of the Regional Coordinator,
train the Company’s site personnel in the area of safety
and monitor their performance to ensure compliance with
established safety policies, practices and reporting
Req. Code : ECR-0313-0907
% of Travel Required : 20-30%
Offer Relocation : Maybe