HUNGRY FOR A GREAT JOB? GET MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT!|
Carl's Jr. Restaurants is looking for high energy leaders to join our team! We now have locations in La Porte, Webster and Northshore! With many more on the way, this is ABSOLUTELY a GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY!!!
Serving up big, juicy burgers has brought Carl's Jr. consumer and media accolades, as well as big career opportunities for those who want to be a part of a winning team. By giving consumers more of what they want, Carl's Jr. has become a growing leader in the quick-service restaurant industry.
So, get more of what you want - from first-rate training and development programs to a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere where hard work is recognized. And yes; we work hard. But only because we want to be the best in everything that we do! If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the right job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager with a track record of successful progression in the quick-service segment of the restaurant industry.
B E N E F I T S
-Monthly incentive plan
-Medical, dental and vision insurance options
-401(k) with company match
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POSTING AND SEND RESUME ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS; OR FAX RESUME TO 832-487-8063.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AT @CarlsJrEHouston
S K I L L S * R E Q U I R E D
* 3-5 years of quick-service restaurant management experience.
* Must be able to work flexible hours including mornings, daytimes, evenings and overnight shifts; as well as weekends/holidays.
* Experience with training & developing assistant managers into leaders.
* Must be very guest-service focused, and have solid people skills.
* Strong communication & relationship skills, and ability to maintain high standards.
* Ability to contribute and enhance our respectful, positive work environment.
* Must live in East, Northeast, or Southeast Houston.