Sales and Customer Service :
· Achieve with the team the daily, weekly, monthly sales and service level targets.
· Maximize guest frequency, average check and acquisition of new club members in the bar
· Ensure the Bar (café) is clean, orderly and well presented to the guests
· In collaboration with the Bar Manager, lead the team by example in customer service and selling of the NESPRESSO Trilogy
· Ensure that each and every customer is served efficiently and effectively.
· Proactively manage all customer interaction and complaints
· Motivate and coach the team to provide exceptional customer service in keeping with our image and brand values
· Manage shifts to ensure that staff are prepared and ready to work and communicate with each other throughout their shift
· Leverage the strengths and competencies in the team
· Ensure there are sufficient resources throughout the day through scheduling that meets the business and customer needs and patterns
· Complete all shift reports or documentation in a timely manner
· Support and assists in the implementation of SOP’s and guidelines for the Bar operations and ensure full compliance by the team
· Ensure all food and safety standards are followed by the team
Support the Bar manager with the implementation of company
· programs by working directly with the team to execute action plans that meet the operations objectives
Cash and Stock Management:
· Supervise and enforce the cash management policy, cash handling, store funds and deposit procedures.
· In partnership with the Bar Manager analyze the menu, inventory needs, including the monitoring of expense and purchasing budgets and place orders as needed
· Run monthly and quarterly stock inventories
Training and Coaching:
· Continually seek to broaden your knowledge on coffee and the NESPRESSO Trilogy
· Evaluate the quality of service provided by your team and provide individual and team feedback
· Create a culture of continuous learning with the team through daily meetings, focused group sessions, formal training and one on ones
· Respond to the immediate employee and team needs by partnering with NESPRESSO resources (Human Resources, Operations, Finance) and external resources as needed
· Act as a coach and mentor in the development of your team by assessing performance, providing feedback and coaching
· Provide Bar Manage with recommendations on hiring and promotions
· College degree in business, hospitality or a closely related field.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 3-4 years restaurant experience.
· 2 years supervision experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to deliver customer service that meets or exceeds the customer expectations
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Experience with the implementation of systems and policies with regards to retail
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Team-building skills
· The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some evenings
· Knowledge of coffee from the source to in the cup
· Fluent in English and local language
Nestle Nespresso - 19 months ago
Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso S.A., an operating unit of the Nestlé Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland....