ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Take a culinary tour of southern Italy, crafted by famed restaurateur Nick Valenti. Enjoy authentic pastas, salads, gelato and Neapolitan, wood-fired pizza.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional expert while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
• 3 years experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume café.
• Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere.
• Professional polished appearance.
• Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Culinary or Hospitality degree a plus.
• Competitive compensation package
• Major medical insurance options
• Dental, Vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation
• 401K program
• Company Dining program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Patina Restaurant Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...