An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into a hospitality professional while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
- Experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume café.
- Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere.
- Professional polished appearance.
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Culinary or Hospitality degree a plus.
- Retail experience a plus.
We are looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Major medical insurance options.
- Dental, Vision and life insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- 401K program.
- Company Dining program.
Visit us at: www.PatinaGroup.com
Patina Restaurant Group operates some of the most exciting restaurants in the world. From the Grand Tier Restaurant at Lincoln Center to...