We are a very successful and continually growing restaurant group with locations in Connecticut & Long Island, NY. We are looking for an energetic and outgoing individual who is passionate about people, the restaurant business and about providing unforgettable experiences for those people, to fill a full-time Assistant Manager position in our West Hartford, CT location.
If you have these qualities and would like to work for a restaurant group that provides endless growth opportunities (to those that desire and work for them), then please send us your resume and a letter about why we should consider you for this position. Please be sure to be honest, tell us about who you are as a person and do not hesitate to highlight what you feel has been your greatest day in the restaurant business to date. We do not need to see a carbon-copy of the "typical cover-letter," we can google those... and, we can also learn about the many details of your work history from the resume you provide.
The Assistant Manager Position reports to the General Manager and the Regional GM.
The AM is also required to study and gain detailed knowledge of all menus, food items and drink items.
We provide a competitive full-time salary with benefits package as well as the open ability to grow within the organization.
Assistant Restaurant Managers must possess these skills:
- Outgoing, energetic and have excellent people skills
- Passionate about providing ALL people with the best experience possible
- Listen and communicate effectively with patrons
- Ability to effectively communicate & motivate all staff while maintaining effective working relationships
- Train and develop restaurant staff to provide the best experiences possible
- Maintain a consistently smooth-running operation
- Ability to assess everyday situations and make decisions based on quality service and experiences
The ideal candidate for this position also has:
- Prefer at least 2-3 years experience in a restaurant management position
- Experience working in high-end or sophisticated restaurant environments preferred
- Has OPEN availability for scheduling
- Works with Microsoft Office applications ( Excel)
- Understanding of restaurant POS systems
- Knowledge of scheduling and payroll
We are a successful, fun and passionate Mexican Restaurant Group who believes our greatest asset and key to our success is our people! We...