East West Bank is currently seeking an Assistant Risk Manager. The Assistant Risk Manager is a key operational position of the risk management functions and must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers.
Duties (not limited to):
- Supervision of risk and fraud functions
- Reduce fraud losses by analyzing trends and vulnerabilities while adhering to procedures and regulatory requirements
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local legal and law enforcement requirements with bank operations
- Examples of work performed may include: preparing reports or forms, maintaining records or files, interpreting data in addition to performing other duties as assigned by the Department Manager and/or Senior Manager
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum 3 years of leadership in risk and/or fraud banking experience or law enforcement environment
- Good self-manager
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to effectively make decisions and interact with cross-functional teams on a regular basis as well as under pressure situations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects and maintain strict deadlines a must
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment and strong data analysis skills is required
East West Bank - 2 years ago
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...