East West Bank is currently seeking an Assistant Risk Manager. The Assistant Risk Manager is a key operational position of the risk management functions and must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers.
Duties (not limited to):
- Supervision of risk and fraud functions
- Reduce fraud losses by analyzing trends and vulnerabilities while adhering to procedures and regulatory requirements
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local legal and law enforcement requirements with bank operations
- Examples of work performed may include: preparing reports or forms, maintaining records or files, interpreting data in addition to performing other duties as assigned by the Department Manager and/or Senior Manager
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum 3 years of leadership in risk and/or fraud banking experience or law enforcement environment
- Good self-manager
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to effectively make decisions and interact with cross-functional teams on a regular basis as well as under pressure situations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects and maintain strict deadlines a must
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment and strong data analysis skills is required
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...