Responsible for training and managing Sales Contractors assigned to a specific team and location. This individual drives the achievement of stated goals and assures total program success through motivating, coaching and developing a high performance sales team.
- Attains branch sales goals and revenue objectives
- Increases unit sales and dollars by emphasizing company sales practices
- Conducts weekly motivational sales and training meetings
- Assures accurate reporting and handling of office leads and creative sales through proper use of daily recaps
- Monitors proper use and inventory of sales materials at all times
- Maximizes the potential for conversion of leads to sales
- Prepares detailed reporting as required, measuring key indicators as outlined
- Directly supervises 10 to 15 contracted Sales Representatives to ensure goal attainment is achieved
- Monitors daily sales performances and makes necessary adjustments to achieve sales budgets
- Monitors and ensures compliance to all company sales policies in the branch location
- Reviews and analyzes individual Sales Representative performance against metrics and stated goals and implements rewards and/or improvement plans accordingly
- Manages daily accountability of all Sales Representatives through pre-determined report set
- Ensures accurate reporting and accounting of all Sales leads through proper use of daily recaps and ongoing reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of success in Shop-At-Home or In-Home Sales - preferably with Carpet/Flooring industry experience
- 5+ years staff management - preferably in a Shop-At-Home selling environment
- Excellent staff recruiting, training and motivation skills
- Home Improvement industry experience, a plus
- Excellent planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, lead teams, and succeed in a fast-paced and changing environment
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required. Knowledge of Siebel or other CRM system as a sales management planning tool is a plus.
New Jersey [NJ]
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...