Assistant Clinic Administrator needed for busy membership massage clinic. Principal duties include assisting the Clinic Administrator with:
- Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic.
- Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
- Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
- Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates.
- Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
- Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
- Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
- College education preferred.
- Management, sales and/or marketing helpful.
- Sales experience in service/retail industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and create winning a team.
- Able to communicate up-line information to Clinic Administrator.
- Competent trainer and motivator.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
- Salary plus commission and bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Massage Envy - 2 years ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...