We are looking for an Assistant Security Director to provide security and safety by patrolling our properties. You will guard against theft, vandalism violence and other threats, and will be the manager on duty when the Security Director is unavailable.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Patrolling Commercial, Office, Residential and/or Mixed-use property to ensure safety and security.
• Reviewing incident reports and updating security procedures.
• Leading security staff or assisting in managing security contract, as needed.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• Associate degree in criminal justice; Bachelor degree preferred.
• May need valid state driver’s license.
• 1-2 years of security supervisory experience; Military experience or a college degree in related field may be acceptable substitutes.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Strong customer service orientation.
Drug Free Workplace