Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
- Manages supervisors in the Service Center. Ensure employees have the proper training and job competencies to be able to accomplish their duties in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintains the quality of the Service Center functions and evaluates all clerks against published standards.
- Maintains daily work flows and meet contractual performance requirements.
- Performs frequent internal quality audits, analyze trends/data, make recommendations for improvement and interface with the COTR and other personnel as needed.
- The ASM assures the SOPs are utilized correctly, understood and updated when needed.
- Ensures daily production reports are accurately completed, submitted and approved.
- Analyzes production trends, volumes, and quality data and recommend appropriate improvements or adjustments in staffing, training and processes to support business requirements and cost.
- Interfaces with OES (Operations Excellence Department) to improve processes and update Standard Operating Procedures.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of demonstrated management/supervisory experience in a government contacting and/or production environment leading at least 25 employees. BA or BS degree in business and/or related discipline is preferred. In-lieu-of a Bachelor’s Degree; at least 10 years of experience managing/supervising at least 25 employees in a government contracting and/or production environment.
- U.S. Citizenship requirements
- Computer skills required: Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Direct records management experience is desirable.
- Must qualify for a Secret security clearance and a DSS Secret clearance.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Labor relations experience desired
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to left, carry, push and pull 45 lbs.
This position is performed in a traditional production environment.