Assistant Softball Coach |
- Assistant Softball Coaching part-time position available for the 2013-2014 season. The Assistant Women’s Softball Coach reports to the Head Women’s Softball Coach.
• Exhibit and articulate evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Demonstrate and express evidence of current, practical knowledge of the sport of softball.
• Convey knowledge, support, and commitment to uphold the philosophy of both Asbury University and the Asbury Athletic Department.
• Provide on-field and organizational support for the women’s softball program through: attendance at practices in and out of season; attendance at home and away games; attendance at team meetings in and out of season; assist in organizing equipment, paperwork, and food for training camp and road trips; give counsel to the head coach concerning practice sessions and game strategy.
• Support the general administrative duties of the head coach including: travel itinerary preparation; prepare statistic reports; provide class excuses for team travel, arrange study hall program for athletes; implement team meal plan.
• Demonstrate professionalism at all times in conduct, appearance, and fulfillment of job responsibilities.
• Accept other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience: Bachelor’s degree required, 3-5 years softball coaching experience preferred.
To apply please submit a signed application, resume and written personal Christian testimony to the Human Resources Office.
Posted: 5/13/2013 Deadline: Until Filled
Asbury University - 9 months ago