- Ability to work on a project team, individually to small project teams.
- Experienced in C, Java development, debugging, and testing.
- Familiar in Dynamic Languages (Python, Ruby, etc.) development.
- Experience with SQL Databases, NoSQL
- Experience with Hadoop, Cassandra, CouchDB
- Experience with Object Modeling, Data Modeling, Design Patterns (OWL, RDF)
- Experience with “Big Data” analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Familiar with kernel concepts
- Familiar with Software/Network Security concepts
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture
- Familiar with Reverse Engineering
- Familiar with low level object code assembly
Security Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline; or 5+ years of job related experience
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.