Is providing exceptional customer service your passion? Do you enjoy coaching and inspiring people? This may be the position for you.
XpresSpa was founded on the principle of relieving tension and stress for weary travelers. It’s that commitment to exceptional service which has lead us to become the largest airport spa service provider in the world.
The Assistant Manager must be reliable, self-motivating, commercially aware and able to assist with driving the business as a solid leader. The Assistant Manager must have prior management experience as well as excellent computer skills and the ability to multitask
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Assist with managing all store operations, including driving sales, scheduling, training, ordering supplies, retail inventory management, opening and closing store, cash register and cash deposits, employee relations, etc.
- Assist with communicating, driving and exceeding financial goals
- Maintaining highest level of customer service from all employees
- Assist with educating and maintaining standard XpresSpa spa service and retail sales practices
- Coaching sales team on up-selling and selling techniques
- Interviewing new staff and partnering with Human Resources regarding all new hire and employment issues
- Inputting of weekly payroll and scheduling of weekly employee shifts
Knowledge & Experience:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years prior management experience, including analyzing data, interpreting financial reports, and reading P&L statements
- Strong scheduling skills
- Must possess a sales driven attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and detail oriented work ethic with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
Telephone: 646-607-9726 - Leo
XpresSpa is an EOE committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Indeed - 18 months ago
XpresSpa delivers a total Spa experience, with services such as:
Sinus and Stress Relief - Head Massage | Foot and Leg Massage (reflexology...