The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain, Monro Muffler/Brake Inc., has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales, and management experience, you do not want to miss your chance. We offer ongoing technical and management training, various bonus opportunities to include customer service, sales acheivement, and contests, to name a few. Benefits include two week vacation after the first fiscal year, use of the automotive facilities, automotive service discounts for relatives, as well as an Employee Management Service which offer recreational discounts at various locations throughout the country.
We offer one of the industries top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401k (50% Match), paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more.
* 2-4 years of direct repair experience with diagnostics, general repairs and maintenance. ASE certifications desired.
* Own a set of tools necessary for Monro’s services
* Customer focus, with friendly attitude
* Basic automotive service operations knowledge
* Good communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
* Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
* Valid driver’s license.
* State Inspection license helpful, where needed
Equal Opportunity Employer