The ideal candidates will assist Site Store Managers in day-to-day operations with a focus on maximizing sales and minimizing expenses to improve operating performance. This position is responsible for:
- Ensuring that a regular focus and emphasis is placed on the growth of store merchandise sales;
- Coordinating and communicating staffing and training needs with the Site Store Manager;
- Maximizing store profitability through superior execution of customer service, image and appearance standards and merchandising programs;
- Understanding the operation budget and business plan for the store;
- Communicating, executing and supporting strategic initiatives for the store;
- Teaching, coaching and counseling Sales Associates to improve sales performance;
- Managing, leading and developing Sales Associates through communication and proper execution of the people performance and development process;
- Assisting with the training of Sales Associates, ensuring consistency of all policy and procedures;
- Maintaining a professional attitude and approach towards customers, employees and co-workers in order to promote a friendly and cohesive work environment.
- Associate Degree preferred or Equivalent Industry Experience;
- Minimum of 2 Years Retail Sales Experience;
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
- A team player attitude is a MUST!
NOCO Energy Corp. - 17 months ago
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...