- Partner with the Retail Store Manager to help develop, motivate and manage a high-performing team
- Offer consultative sales and service on the sales floor during retail hours (including nights and weekends).
- Help sales team meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Build pride and recognize and celebrate success in your teammates
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Assist in loss prevention through awareness, attention to detail, and integrity.
- Execute the processes and procedures that ensure that the "back" of the store works as well as the "front" from a customer perspective.
- Cultivate long-term customer relationships through follow up post sale
- BA/BS degree or equivalent education through work experience (HS Diploma or GED required)
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience with T-Mobile or another quality retailer
- Team-based work ethic with leadership potential
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- Availability for flexible scheduling
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with ease
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
- Basic computer skills
- Bi lingual is a plus but not required
Wireless Store, LLC - 7 months ago