- Partner with the Retail Store Manager to help develop, motivate and manage a high-performing team
- Offer consultative sales and service on the sales floor during retail hours (including nights and weekends).
- Help sales team meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Build pride and recognize and celebrate success in your teammates
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Assist in loss prevention through awareness, attention to detail, and integrity.
- Execute the processes and procedures that ensure that the
- ot of the store works as well as the quotfrontquot from a customer perspective. Cultivate long-term customer relationships through follow up post sale Qualifications BA/BS degree or equivalent education through work experience (HS Diploma or GED required) Demonstrated customer service and sales experience with T-Mobile or another quality retailer Team-based work ethic with leadership potential Stellar problem-solving skills Availability for flexible scheduling Ability to prioritize and multi-task with ease Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services Basic computer skills Bi lingual is a plus but not required
Wireless Store, LLC - 17 months ago